It's been a while since I've been around these parts. We've had a busy few months and mostly just didn't make time for the blog. I thought a fun way to jump back in would be to let you in on 5 little secrets about myself.
p.s. - don't hold them against me
- I literally cannot finish one thing without getting off task. I know they have a name and medicine for this, but I kinda like the way I'm scattered around and choose to embrace it rather than fight it.
- I've become obsessed with iced lattes. Like it's a real addiction. I've had to limit myself to 1 per day. Maybe an extra "small one shot only" one if it's a weekend and we're out somewhere that has awesome espresso. See, what did I tell you... it's a problem.
- My food cravings are out of control. At any given time, I will want like 3 bites out of multiple foods. A recent example is an eggroll from Yaos, a bite of a chili cheese hotdog, some chips and queso, a buffalo wing, and a Caesar salad. #YOLO
- I am equally creative and business minded. While it should be an asset, I think of it as a flaw and am sometime embarrassed that I am not more creative or more business-y, depending on the situation I am in. I should really just get over it.
- I'm a clean freak. If my house is out of order it gives me anxiety. It has it's pros (my house is always clean!), but it also has it's cons. I can't really enjoy myself, because I'm constantly cleaning. Let's revisit this issue once I have children. HAHA!